1. INDIANWEBS is a trademark dedicated to web design residing in Barcelona, the c / Pau Claris, 90 - 08010, owner of the website www. Indianwebs.com.
2. February . Pursuant to Law 15/ 1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection (LOPD ) , and its implementing regulation , approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December , data personal you provide and those that can be obtained because of your relationship with us will be stored in a file that is duly registered with the data Protection Agency , for the following purposes:
- Client management and web: maintenance, compliance , development and control of services offered.
- Contact: manage your contact with us either for a consultation , support, application, claim, complaint , application for service , or any other reason..
3. The user, facilitating their data either by ticking the appropriate box in each case or by any other means, accepts free-form, your personal data is processed by INDIANWEBS for carrying out the purposes for which they have been provided. It also guarantees that the personal data are accurate and assumes the obligation to notify any change.
4. However, your data may be communicated by the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or contract that may exist.
5. Meanwhile, INDIANWEBS which ensures that the server will store and process personal data will have the necessary security measures to prevent alteration, loss, and treatment or unauthorized access to such data. To achieve this purpose, the user is informed that the service provider can obtain data for the purposes of authentication for access control.
6. The website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to Internet. All this information is recorded in a file server activity duly registered and that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain measurements only statistics that show the number of page impressions, visits to Web services by visits, access point, etc.
7.1. Definition and role of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
7.2. What types of cookies used this site?
Cookies techniques: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web, for example but not limited to the language selection or Login.
Cookies analysis: are those that either because they are treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
7.3. Way to disable or delete cookies.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
· For more information on MS Explorer press here.
· For more information on Firefox press here.
· For more information on Chrome press here.
· For more information about Safari press here.
If you do not accept cookies, it is possible that the web page may not function correctly. If you continue to browse, consider accepting use.
8. Also expressly assures users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third parties without prior consent request, informed and unequivocal, for the particular assignment.
9. Users will have the rights of access, opposition, rectification and deletion of data, recognized in Articles 15 and 17 LOPD. These rights may be exercised free forwarding specific request, along with a copy of your ID, by writing to INDIANWEBS Privacy-Ref. C / Pau Claris, 90 - 08010 Barcelona or email email@example.com.